Below is a list of some of our most common surgical procedures:
- Spay (ovariohysterectomy) – Dog – Cat
- Neuter (orchidectomy) – Dog – Cat
- Abdominal surgery (laparotomy, enterotomy, gastrotomy, splenectomy, bladder surgery, caesarian section and others)
- Laceration repair
- Eye surgery (enucleation, third eyelid prolapse)
- Ear surgery (aural hematoma repair, lateral ear canal resection)
- Orthopedic procedures (fracture and cruciate ligament repair)
All patients are recovered from surgery in warm bedding on a heated floor. A variety of post-operative medications will be used to prevent short and long term pain upon recovery. Every animal’s situation will be different and a pain control protocol will be customized for each patient.
Our caring registered veterinary technicians will monitor and provide nursing care for all surgical patients until they are released from the hospital.
Things to Consider When Inquiring About Surgery for Your Pet